INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA(ART. 13 EU REGULATION 2016/679)
For the purposes specified in the EU Regulation 2016/679 regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that processing the personal data you have supplied and acquired by Forging Group Monale Srl (hereafter called F.G.M.), is subject to processing in accordance with the rule provided for by the aforementioned Regulation according to the consequent rights and obligations. This information sheet aims to describe the methods of processing personal data of customers and suppliers of F.G.M.
The Data Controller is:
Forging Group Monale Srl in the person of Domenico BRACHET GARINA with registered offices in corso Galileo Ferraris, 94 10129 Torino; privacy officer Mrs Marisa AMBROGIO.
Data processing is carried out consistent with the following principles of law (art. 6, para. 1, letter b, c, f):
Fulfilment of contractual obligations;
Legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject;
Prevailing legitimate interest of the controller or third parties to whom the data is supplied.
Purposes of the processing:
The purpose of the processing is to:
correctly and fully carry out the professional appointment received;
fulfil current administrative, accounting and tax requirements; send service communications (mailing/telephone calls). Nature of Transfer:
Data collected shall be used by F.G.M. for the complete and correction implementation of the contract; to carry out the processing it is not necessary to acquire consent of the individual concerned.
Any refusal to supply said data will result in the failure by F.G.M. to supply the service to the extent that such data is required.
Recipients of the data:b>
The personal data relating to the processing in question shall be disclosed, where this is necessary or in any case functional to the management of the contractual relationship and the legitimate interests pursued by the controller, to the following subjects:
authorities, public administrations and supervisory and control bodies for their institutional purposes;
banking, credit and/or financial institutions for crediting the remuneration;
to private bodies and professional studies in charge of the processing of questions regarding the work relationship (ex. accountant);
professionals approved for the study and/or resolution of legal and contractual problems;
can be disclosed to third parties for the protection of rights, as well as to fulfil the obligations provided for y law or by regulations and upon request of the competent authorities.
Data storage times:
Data shall be stored for the entire duration of the contract. Upon expiry of this period, the company shall store all the data for a period of ten years, as provided for by the current rules, after which it shall permanently delete the data processed from all the filing systems; deletion of data, which has exceeded the ten year storage period, shall be carried out in the month of January following the year of expiry.
Methods of Processing: Processing is carried out by means of a set of operations, with or without the aid of electronic instruments and consist in the collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, adaptation, alteration, selection, retrieval, alignment, use, combination, stoppage, disclosure, deletion and destruction of data.
The processing is performed by the controller and by individuals authorised and expressly trained in the management of data processing.
F.G.M. declares that it shall not transfer to third countries and not use automated decision processes for individuals, including profiling.
THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
In order to fulfil the obligations provided for by the EU Regulation 679/2016 (articles 15 to 22), Forging Group Monale Srl reminds data subjects they have the right:
- to request confirmation as to whether or not their own personal data are being processed.
- to obtain information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed and, when possible, the storage period;
- to have personal data concerning him or her rectified and a ‘right to be forgotten’;
- to obtain the restriction of processing;
- to obtain data portability, or rather receive data from a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance;
- to object to processing of personal data at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing relating to individuals, including profiling;
- to withdraw consent at any time and this withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Monale d’Asti, 26 July 2019 F.G.M. SRL